S2 specialises in researching cutting edge themes in technology and business.
We find the answers to difficult, business-critical technology questions before you make important decisions:
- Is a new technology delivering good results for early adopters?
- What are the reported costs and benefits in practice?
- How quickly is it really being adopted?
- Which lessons and strategies can help us be more successful?
- What impact will new technologies have on my industry?
Examples of recent assignments include spatial web and social web developments, supply-chain systems, industry data standards, securing citizen information, software as a service, mobile and wireless futures, web services, ERP software systems, offshoring, software architectures, corporate e-mail culture.
S2 also maintains a continuous research program into emerging technologies and implications for businesses, conducting several hundred qualitative interviews each year.
Click here for examples of research & analysis.
Contact us to discuss your research requirements.